Saturday, April 17, 2010

C-C-C-Changes!


I'm currently "enjoying" the background of the movie, "Astro Boy"...Babysitting with my old friends, Hays and Coleman. Their third and fourth sibling (one of which is the third triplet) are out having sleepovers. I sure have missed them. The transition from nanny to preschool teacher was difficult, but I can appreciate my former life with them so much more. Walks in the neighborhoos, movies, board games, and laughs galore! They'll be beginning an adventure in Boulder, Colorado for one year, so I'm soaking up this time with them before July hits. Their father has taken a temporary position at a school there, but they are renting their home here in Greensboro while they are away. Wish I could, but moving just isn't in my future right now - and I'm so glad.




No comments:

Post a Comment